HOME WITH A VIEW, LDA respects the privacy of all customers and is committed to protecting the personal information that each user chooses to share.
When it is necessary to collect personal information to provide services or when each client decides to provide some of their personal data, the use of such information and data will be done in compliance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection - Law 67/98 of 26 October, Data Protection Act and EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 - in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided. The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is HOME WITH A VIEW LDA.
Data shared by customers / users will be subject to computer processing and will appear in the database (s) of the company HOME WITH A VIEW LDA.
Because we collect information
We may collect personal information from you for a number of reasons including:
- provision of services;
- sale of goods / management of goods and services;
- improve our service.
And for the following purposes:
• Billing and provision of services;
• Management of reservations in local accommodation or accommodation units of a similar nature, as well as online booking platforms;
• Sending communication related to reservations management in Local Accommodation;
• Elaboration of pledge contracts and contracts for the purchase and sale of real estate and the elaboration of pledge contracts;
• Elaboration of real estate brokerage contracts;
• Elaboration of minutes, payment of quotas and condominium meetings of condominium owners of the buildings in which Home With a View administers.
• Marketing actions for the dissemination of news, events and promotion of services;
• Tax and legal consulting;
How is the present information performed?
The personal information collected by us is, in most cases, provided directly by you when you give us your details, or when you search our information or give us feedback.
We can collect information in several ways including:
1. When you register your data with us
2. Or it gives us the information through the conclusion of service contracts;
How long we keep your personal information
All Personal Data shall be retained by HOME WITH A VIEW, LDA as long as the existing relations between this Company and its Holders remain in force, or for maintaining the purpose for which they were collected, in order to allow the identification of Holders until such relations have finally ceased. The data collected will be destroyed at the end of its legal deadline.
With whom we may share your information
We may disclose personal details such as your name and address to companies that are part of our activity. This includes organizations such as mail companies, other service providers, and third party contractors. In addition, we may disclose your personal data to the government and regulatory authorities if required by law.
And if you do not want to give away your personal information
You may at any time exercise the rights to access, rectify and delete your Personal Data by mailing it to the headquarters of HOME WITH A VIEW, LDA, together with your request, a photocopy of the Citizen Card, or another valid identification document that identifies it, in accordance with the law no. 67/98 - Law of Protection of Personal Data, of 26 October.
Whenever you provide data to Third Parties, you must inform them in accordance with the previous paragraph and obtain their consent, before transmitting them to HOME WITH A VIEW, LDA, as it follows from article 31, paragraph c) of Law 144 / 2006, 31 July.
You agree that by not providing all the requested information, we may not be able to provide you the service or sell you the good, as well as, after-sales or contact.